In the past there have been language feature differences. One large reason
for dropping AWS is that at one point it wouldn't compile on most FSF GNAT
versions.

It does compile currently on TDM and others but there are no gprtools. I
did build gnoga originally to compensate and also showed how to use the 32
bit tools with some pain. It would be good to have a full GNAT for Windows
64 distribution comparable to others.

David Botton