I keep doing that... forgetting to hit reply-all, let's try again:

Here's a thought.   What about a dialog "welcome" box for the first users.
 (have a check box to go away forever)

Then have links or info on how to use Gnome 3?   Maybe a video giving a
quick tutorial?   Tips of the day?  Then it eliminates the need to "google"
for anything.

<<330.gif>>