Nice help page.  Just having a look at it for the first time.   Ummm wonder
if that's bad... Using Gnome-Shell for over a month now and only now
noticing the help pages... [?]   Maybe there's an idea.  Have a check box in
the help page to open at startup.  Then the user can de-select it.   (or is
that like screaming RTFM?)

In anycase I really do like the help pages.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Jason D. Clinton <m...@jasonclinton.com>wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 20:59, G. Michael Carter <mi...@carterfamily.ca>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <
>> awill...@whitemice.org> wrote:

>>> Eh? Seriously?  Have you seen <http://www.gnome3.org/>.  There you go -
>>> videos.
>>>

>> Point is your typically not getting gnome3 by going to that website.  Your
>> getting gnome 3 from Fedora or something else.   I only recently found out
>> that site existed.   That's where the welcome screen comes in handy.   For
>> the users just picking up a Fedora CD and going with it.
>>

> Please join the docs team and help us get the videos embedded in Yelp for
> 3.2. I'm already toying with the idea of new video content. With strict
> adherence to freeze schedule, we'll get them done in plenty of time for
> translators.

<<330.gif>>