On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Donato Marrazzo <donato.marra...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> My feedback is about the current design, let me know if there is another
> place where to share such kind of feedbacks.
> My opinion is that AppMenu initially is charming, something different from
> the old "windows style": but usage experience is uncomfortable!
> I like new design idea, but the design should address a better ergonomics.
> So, UI Designers: let's impress us with new ideas!
>
> Cheers,
> Donato

Yes, I also want to stress that I really like the new Gnome UI (Gnome
Shell), people always tend to think that if you make a negative comment
about part of it that it means you hate it, this is not he case! There were
really 2.5 annoying things about it to me for which I wrote extensions for
(the 0.5 is for the notification bar at the bottom, it might as well go
away because I never see it since it's hidden unless you go look at it
explicitly, which is against the principal of a notification bar IMO, you
should always see the things that are in there, but I found an extension
that puts my IM icons on the top bar so it's ok). I like GS so much that I
use it at work too and I am going to install it on my mom's computer soon.
Great work guys!

Gabriel