Hello,

En 10/07/23 00:42, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli escribió:
At this point we'd have more FSDG compliant images than on Docker Hub
and we could probably start having drop-in replacements for Ubuntu made
with Trisquel, drop-in replacements for Debian made with PureOS, etc.

Maybe this is not official per se but it's been the trisquel docker image available for several years now.

https://gitlab.trisquel.org/kpengboy/docker-brew-trisquel

https://hub.docker.com/r/kpengboy/trisquel

Regards

--
Cuanto más gente resista, más gente va a ser Libre, y
más gente va a ser libre para ser Libre.

Por tu propio bien, y en solidaridad a todos,
elige la libertad.

¡Sé Libre!
http://fsfla.org/selibre/

Luis A. Guzmán G.