Le samedi 2 novembre 2019, 01:28:32 CET Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> Alexandre François Garreau, le ven. 01 nov. 2019 19:23:40 +0100, a ecrit:
> > Would be better if, like other mailing-list softwares I saw, we could
> > be resent back the previous mail by asking the mailing-list software
>
> Even better, you can download archives as mbox from
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-misc-discuss/

That’s a solution.  A solution I already used.  But not a better one.  SMTP is
way more standard and basic in email than mbox.  And it will be way easier for
any user to receive mail than to download and import an mbox file (many of them
won’t even know what does this consist in).

Thus, though technical solutions exist, they’re not sufficient to be considered
a complete solution.

            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... Samuel Thibault
            • ... Mark Wielaard
            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
            • ... Jean Louis
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
            • ... Samuel Thibault
            • ... Alexandre François Garreau
            • ... Ruben Safir
          • ... Gabe Stanton via General GNU project and free software discussions
          • ... Alexandre François Garreau
      • ... Alexandre François Garreau
    • Re... Alexandre François Garreau
  • Re: Wom... Federico Leva (Nemo)