LilyPond 0.1.61 is out, go get it at pcnov095.win.tue.nl.  We have a
ton of changes (again), and I am going to upload this release to CTAN,
RedHat and sunsite.unc.edu, so I would appreciate your feedback

A i386 RPM is available as well.

pl 61
        - bf: mudela-book error msgs
        - don't dist feta-tables.
        - bf: mf-to-table, deps[0] catch
        - reworked initialisation parsing logic; Got a no-redtape mode
          for free
        - 20 pt staffsize now default
        - dependencies for LilyPond (-d, --dependencies).  --debug moved to -D
        - (c) 1998
        - ly2dvi 0.10 (JAF)
        - changed \begin[options]{mudela} to \begin{mudela}[options]
        - more WWW hacks.

pl 60.jcn2
        - minor adjust for asymmetricity of beam symbol
        - added TEST beam quantisation; see input/test/beam-pos.ly
        - removed some empty .cc .hh
        - Grandstaff -> Grand_staff (After [Gerou] and Harvard Dictionary of
          Music)
        - bf's: slur and tie post-processing
        - cleaned-up bow: get encompass
        - cleaned-up beam-yspan and beam-leftpos quantisation
        - misc.cc: some funcs to get lower and upper bounds from array of values
        - interval.*: Slice (Interval of int)
        - added some doco to beam.cc
        - removed some x,y by-ref passing in Lookup
        - cleaned-up beam-yspan quantisation
        - cleaned-up slur get encompass
        - configure: --disable-optimise for compile without -O

pl 59.jcn4
        - bf: beam quantise
        - bf: sticky plet bug
        - bf: chords in beam
        - bf: typo beamquantisaton
        - bf: don't blow_fit infeasible bows (x_i < x_0 || x_i > x_n)
        - bf's: beam/stemlengths, beam-bug [c8 c16 c16]
        - bf: placement broken tie
        - yet another try to raise bar-number
        - bf's: bow tangent clipping, allow higher bows