Han-Wen Nienhuys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> It's time for your daily ftp-unpack-compile cycle, this time with
> LilyPond 0.1.62

I finally found some time to work around that build problem on IRIX 5
and SunOS 4.1.3.  I found out that explicitly defining some templates
would solve the problem, and so did I.  The patch is attached.

I also modified Documentation/Makefile; the commented-out rule would
try to build `out/mutopia.txt' from `../mutopia', which was obviously
wrong.  I couldn't find out what that would was trying to accomplish,
so I just commented it out, and all worked fine.

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

.patch-lilypond-0.1.62