* Han-Wen Nienhuys

> LilyPond 0.1.61 is out, go get it at pcnov095.win.tue.nl.  We have a
> ton of changes (again), and I am going to upload this release to CTAN,
> RedHat and sunsite.unc.edu, so I would appreciate your feedback

OK:

The brackets aren't aligned correctly anymore.

(The vertical part should be distinctly to the left of the staffs,
leaving a small space between the vertical bar and the start of the
staffs.  I guess the brackets, *as a whole*, should be horizontally
centered around the start of the staffs.  I fixed this once for the MF
version; I'm not sure if I want to touch the PS code.)

--

Arvid