wow... looks sweet :)  i have nothing to add considering my web design is
really pitiful.

However, considering that you will be updating this at regular intervals,
i have a useful suggestion.  Why not have HW and i do our respective work
and you can have a perl script do the updating for you.  just so long as
we have our pages publically available (possibly unadvertised -- if this
is possible anymore :)), you can have the perl script download the stuff
and edit it up, then include etc etc... in my archives somewhere i have
something that would be a good start.

This is ONE suggestion and possibly not the best.  all i know is that i
wouldn't be guaranteed about sending you updates, although i would try my
best to be good :)