Jeff... could you please change the "LilyX" references on your page to
"Harmonia"?  I've changed my page a BIT.  The filename needs to change, as
do all of the sources... should be done soon.

And for those of you who don't know, LilyX is now known as Harmonia.  The
reasoning behind it is convoluted and slightly insane.  If i ever get the
guts, i'll explain it on the Harmonia web page.

Take it easy,

Derek

Derek Quinn Wyatt        | Check out "Harmonia"
Unix Admin / Programmer  | Musical Typesetting Front End for LilyPond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | http://www.scar.utoronto.ca/~derek/harmonia