Hi,

I'm afraid I'm too short of time at the moment to become familiar with
your source code, but I think the music would be much more readable if the
ends of slurs, ties and phrase marks did not actually touch the notes but
were separated from them by half of the distance between two stave lines.
Also, the ends of slurs, ties and phrase marks should avoid touching a
stave line; if they do then they should be further retracted by half a
space.  (That's what publishers do anyway)

BTW have you got a "totally dummy installation instructions" page?

Thanks

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://www.biosys.net/silas/
(Not using my usual mail program)

"Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another,
 envying one another" - Galatians 5:26