On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 07:51:46AM +0000, Silas S. Brown wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Dec 1998, Anthony Fok wrote:
> > > You might have run into the same font-mismatch problem that I had with
> > > 1.0.18.  Please ask your sysadmin to try out lilypond 1.0.19.uu1 (which I am
>
> Thanks.  I hate to say this but your patch makes it worse!  Unless there's
> something funny about this xdvi.  Can you have a look at
> http://excession.ucam.org/~ssb22/silly.dvi ?

Hi Silas,

http://excession.ucam.org/~ssb22/silly.dvi doesn't exist.  :-)

Meanwhile, I have uploaded lilypond_1.0.19.uu1-2_i386.deb. Four *.dvi
files are now included.  Please download that package from
http://www.debian.org/~foka/ and try the *.dvi files in
/usr/doc/lilypond after installation. Please let me know if it works or
not.  :-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]    University of Alberta, Canada