[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Thanks to everyone who's submitted music for mutopia - It's coming in
> thick and fast now! Currently on the site is:
>
> J. S. Bach:
> Well Tempered Klavier: Fugue 1, Fugue 2 and Prelude 1 (Piano)
> Solo Cello Suite II (Cello or Viola)
>
> L. v. Beethoven:
> Fur Elise (Piano)
>
> F. Carulli
> Duet in G (Guitar)
>
> L. Milan
> Pavan 2 (Guitar)

from the pavane (no opus number?):

  mutopiacomposer =    "Luis Milan (1536-1561)";

I think that this is not the proper format; that should be L.Milan
(1536-1561).   Furthermore, I think it is better not to have the dates
in the mutopiacomposer field. (perhaps a separate field could be
made):

In the future it might be necessary to process entries automatically
if the mutopia headers adhere to a strict format, then directory names
could be easily be destilled from mutopiacomposer and mutopiaopus.