wow; it's looking great, chris!  :)

but won't we contributors have our names listed by the pieces we've
submitted so we can be famous?  ;^)

seriously, for something like this:

    Han-Wen> from the pavane (no opus number?)

it would be good to have my name there as a link to my email address
or homepage (in which case, it might be good to split things up into
"maintainer", "maintainer_email", and "maintainer_url" fields) so that
someone who has corrections and additions can bother the contributor
instead of you.  i don't have the milan opus info handy, so it would
be good if my contact information were there so anyone who does have
it could send it to me.

| jeff covey [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|                       this statement is false.                             |