It looks fine here.  It sounds like you need to flush your font cache.
 As stated on the Windows Distribution page:

If you are upgrading from a previous version of lilypond you will most
likely need to flush your font cache. I generally just toss
D:\localtexmf\fonts\tfm\public\ehrhardt and
D:\localtexmf\fonts\pk\ljfour\public\ehrhardt in the Recyle Bin. Your
local font directory may be different, please refer to your local
installation of TeX.

On 4/3/00, 3:42:50 PM, Alain CULOS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding ly2dvi (GNU lilypond) 1.3.39.jbr1:

> Hello,

> I tried the windows version (1.3.39.jbr1) and I am not sure what I'm
doing wrong
> but it seems that the output is very strange (tried the sample that
comes with
> the distribution : angels.ly and got the attached dvi).
> In other words it shows all sorts of noteheads but not the simple ones
I expect.

--
Jeffrey B. Reed
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]