On Friday, 14 April 2000, "James Hammons" writes:

Sorry, this probably broke in pl 38.  All should be configurable,
the name of the tonic, as well the name of a certain type of chord,
ie:

#(set! note-names-alist
      (append
      '(
        ((0 . 1) . ("Foo" ""))
        )
     note-names-alist))

chord = \notes\transpose c''\chords{
}

\score{
        <
                \context ChordNames \chord
                \context Staff \chord

}

Can only show the tonic, will have to look into what happened to
my banter example.  This is probably why some noX show up, they
should have been filtered by chord-name.scm

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter