> Now that the GNU/Windows port compiles again, a brand new GNU/Windows
> binary will be available shortly from
>
>    http://appel.dyndns.org/lilypond/gnu-windows
>
> in tar and zip.

>From the latest:

C:\Temp\lilypond\Music>ly2dvi -P american-chords.ly
ly2dvi (GNU lilypond) 1.3.75
executing: ash -c "lilypond  american-chords.ly 2>&1"
GNU LilyPond 1.3.75.
Now processing: `american-chords.ly'
Parsing...warning: invalid subtraction: not part of chord: e
warning: invalid subtraction: not part of chord: e

Interpreting music...[6]
Preprocessing elements...
Calculating column positions... warning: can't find font: `cmr10'
warning: Loading default font
error: can't find default font: `cmr10'
ly2dvi hmm, I could not find an output file name

I can't figure out why it can't find it anymore--I checked the symlinks
(tfm.*) and none of them point to cmr10.tfm's location.  In fact, they point
to fonts that don't exist in my TeX distro (maybe I need to upgrade?).

-- Shamus

BTW, just for fun I put the old cmtfm symlink in as well, but no dice...