On Thursday, 27 July 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> How can I change the name of the .ly file that
> mudela-book generate? I mean, the mudela-book write 2 files, one tex and
> the other is a .ly file that name only contain numbers. So, I would like
> to change this name. Is it possible?

Mudela-book has a variable that rules this: use_hash.  If you set that
to 0, mudela book will not use `numbers'.

There's a good? reason why mudela-book uses `numbers': it's the hash
of the contents of the .ly file.  That way, the name of a file doesn't
change unless the contents change, which speeds-up the editing-viewing
cycle.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter