Christopher Browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> d) A *major* merit to the "each transaction a directory" idea is that
>    it makes it easy to manipulate the data structures by hand or by
>    script whilst the program is running.  Until someone hacks a Guile
>    Listener into GnuCash, the ability to hack on the data from the UNIX
>    side of things is Very Valuable.

Could we talk a bit more here about what would be most useful?  In the
next month I might have some time to do something about this.  Are you
talking about something like a "gnucash-eval ..." shell command (like
the one scwm has)?

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930