I seem to recall that was once 800x600, but I think they upped it a couple of years ago. I'm not sure what the new minimum is now.

On 6/28/23 11:34 PM, Tommy Trussell wrote:
There are several places where GnuCash probably ought to handle lower
resolutions, but there's a stated minimum resolution the developers test
against, and making it "fit" lower resolutions is unlikely to be a very
high priority. (Years ago I used to regularly run GnuCash on a "netbook"
and there are several uncomfortable areas, especially the application and
report preferences.)