Dustin:
Thanks for running the test and yes that's now pretty specific so go ahead
and open a bug report. I don't have anything running MacOS so can't test
but I think some of the core developers do so hopefully somebody will be
able to reproduce the problem now that you have more specific info.

Sincerely,

Vincent