In the event that anyone would wish to follow this particular issue (Notes field not autofilling), I have submitted report 798990 for it.

On 6/30/23 3:20 PM, Vincent Dawans wrote:
Dustin:
Thanks for running the test and yes that's now pretty specific so go ahead and open a bug report. I don't have anything running MacOS so can't test but I think some of the core developers do so hopefully somebody will be able to reproduce the problem now that you have more specific info.

Sincerely,

Vincent