Cool, thanks!

(I attempted to setup a documentation build workflow long ago but put it on a back burner along with a pile of other things. I need to bring it to the front. In the meantime, thanks for considering this a worthy addition.)

There is already some discussion with nice graphics concerning the Accounting Equation. Perhaps that is the place to work this material in.