Thanks again to all! But here’s a simple question that I need the answer to so
I may start entering expenses. I have set up an account hierarchy tree and now
I want to assign expense accounts to specific transactions that I made with my
credit cards. But I wish to add some accounts to the basic list. I can’t figure
out how to do that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 20, 2023, 8:35 PM, David Cousens <davidcousen...@gmail.com>