On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 05:58:30 +1000
David Cousens <davidcousen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While I agree with Liz's point with regard to different learning
> modalities, I still think it is a good practice to at least skim the
> available documentation and particularly read at least the Basics
> section of the Guide before diving in.

If a person can read all those words and it does not help them
understand, they may understand with a different method.
There are some videos in English available. I can't tell whether they
are good or bad, does anyone have any favourites which would help
someone like Edwin?
I am imagining that a beginner video would talk through basic
concepts and then demonstrate how Gnucash handles those concepts. It
may follow through the Guide or Tutorial.
Suggestions welcome, then they could be linked from the wiki.

Liz