That is indeed interesting.

Maybe something is amiss with the Debian/Ubuntu build(s)?

Regards,
Adrien

On 9/24/26 4:05 PM, Liz wrote:

I present the case of Laptops A and B
Both Laptops are running Debian, and at install set to Australia/NSW.
https://imgur.com/a/Tpe6qSU

Laptop A was in regular use until I broke the screen (screenshots don't
show the duct tape over the corner).
Laptop B was purchased 5 Aug 23. The version of Gnucash installed
initially would have come from Debian testing shortly after that.
My Gnucash files were copied over when I copied my entire ~/ (home
partition) to the new laptop.

Gnucash on Laptop B tells me that the locale is US. I had to set the
preferences after I was unable to post an invoice earlier this year.

I am considering a possibility that there is/was a bug which reads the
locale wrongly, and I struck that earlier this year.

_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to