On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:43:04 -0500
Adrien Monteleone <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't think there is a bug as long as Preferences are set
> correctly. (which I haven't seen noted yet by the OP, apologies if I
> missed it)
> 
snip
> If this is already set correctly, then yeah, it's a bug.
> 
> Regards,
> Adrien

I present the case of Laptops A and B
Both Laptops are running Debian, and at install set to Australia/NSW.
https://imgur.com/a/Tpe6qSU

Laptop A was in regular use until I broke the screen (screenshots don't
show the duct tape over the corner).
Laptop B was purchased 5 Aug 23. The version of Gnucash installed
initially would have come from Debian testing shortly after that.
My Gnucash files were copied over when I copied my entire ~/ (home
partition) to the new laptop.

Gnucash on Laptop B tells me that the locale is US. I had to set the
preferences after I was unable to post an invoice earlier this year.

I am considering a possibility that there is/was a bug which reads the
locale wrongly, and I struck that earlier this year.

Liz
_______________________________________________
gnucash-user mailing list
[email protected]
To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe:
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
-----
Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.

Reply via email to