On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Riccardo Mottola <mul...@ngi.it> wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> I prefer not to have them live... it disturbs me.
> Besides, 1ghz is slow for a desktop perhaps, but for some netbook it is not.

I actually wrote the feature on a netbook...
Personally I think it's the _right_ way -- the xor splitview is imho
just a hack (and OSX is of course using live resizing). Now, doing
live resize may expose some slowness in -gui, but instead of fighting
the messenger we should fix it.
That being said, it's imho fast enough as it is now.

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound