Hi,

* I also wanted to look at the Cygwin port, but that may not have time before the release.
I would appreciate that. I think it is currently broken, at least for me. Somebody worked here on the list, but he never replied me when I asked how far he got. Since I consider it broken, I would not put it subject to "feature freeze". If you improve it even partially (atl least to get base working) go on.

A very very nice feature fix would be having the instalaltion domain configuration working on windows like on linux! I bet Gregory agrees...

Riccardo