Sorry, two of my recent theme-related commits were probably inappropriate to
make  during the feature freeze (adding an option to disable the inner
border in NSScrollView, and moving NSBrowser header drawing to GSTheme). I
can revert these if you'd like.

Doug: the Windows menu fixes sound great. I was noticing a lot of menu
flickering with the WinUX theme, and mousewheel scrolling in Ink was really
laggy - I bet your patch will fix those problems.

Eric