|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
It might  interest you to know that President Johnson was only able to push
through the 1964 Civil Rights Act with the help of then Sen Everett Dirksen,
minority leader of the Republican Party and his fellow Republicans even when
Johnson's own partymen including KlanEagle Robert Byrd and the elder Gore
voted against it!  And don't forget it was the Great Emancipator himselves
that abolished slavery!

It is under George Bush's leadership that the black community has made
substantial progress in every sphere--he has appointed more blacks to high
level positions in his administration, unemployment of blacks is at its
lowest ever, education standards are up, and so is home ownership. George
Bush has also earmarked $15 Billion for AIDS efforts in Africa. So these are
no red herrings George, these are facts.

Your claim that Jackson and Sharpton have helped blacks is false--all they
have done, as I explained in my earlier email, is  only enriched themselves
on the backs of their peopleby promising a lot and delivering little.  And I
have yet to see any retraction from either Sharpton or Jackson of their
racist remarks.

Regards
Chris