Very interesting article. However, only a statement of wish, there is no mention about the programmes that Rahul has in mind. There is one statement in the article that struck me most, which is as follows:

"Despite his dream of India surpassing the West we were travelling
through poor, dusty farming villages so far untouched by India's economic miracle."

So, without some solid ideas, it is difficult to make a judegement. I am asking this question in the same manner in which I had asked about the detailed posting of the rise of Babush on the political scene in Goa.

Sachin Phadte.