To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Catholic Goeankars N.B. 'Respect atheists',says Cardinal

"I believe in the God revealed to us by Jesus, who is the father who
forgives us, accepts us, and loves us. He is the God who speaks to us about
who we are, how we should live and teaches us the ways that will lead us
into a responsible exercise of our freedom. If we close our hearts and minds
to him, if we forget or exclude God, then our lives lose both meaning and
hope".
When you are revolting so much against oppressing, dehumanizing casteism, in the name of Gospel values, does not your faith in God lead you to a mystical union to God and your brethren, who are God's children?
Regards.
Fr.Ivo