                      **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                  The Rape of Goa - A photo documentary
                                   by
                            Rajan P. Parrikar

       Venue: Menezes Braganza Art Gallery, Panjim, May 21-24, 2008

                http://www.parrikar.org/misc/doc-notice.pdf

Sachin

  I agree with you, but you will be waiting a long time to get any sense of our
some of the posters who have "other agendas" themselves. This whole thing has
gone across many borders and back again, and again.

  This thread has worked its way into my brain & out of my left ear, circling
round into my right ear, and out of my eyes now..............

  We need now to let up, let them bray!  When it gets a bit rough, you will not
be alone, I & the few left, will be there, right next to you, on this subject.

  May you continue to enjoy your peace, be patient....... you have an abundance
of it, thankfully.

  John Monteiro

Sachin Phadte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: ..............I have accepted that
there are such carvings in some Hindu temples.............these are not Hindu
deities and that such carvings are exception and not not a rule. It is really
getting very tiring.

Sachin Phadte