Mario Miranda Festival, July 24-26, 2008 at Old GMC Building,
Panjim. All welcome. Children's Day (with Bookworm) July 24
at 4.30 pm sharp. Interaction for children upto 15. Cartoons,
comics and graphic novels -- Mario's medium analyzed July 25
at 5 pm. Three short films on Mario, discussion on artist and
his medium. Featuring the first public appearance in Goa by
Amruta Patil, the brilliant young graphic novelist (and Goa
Art college graduate) whose recent comic book (or graphic
novel), 'Kari' (Harper Collins) has received wide acclaim.
July 26, a celebration of Mario Miranda, featuring an
original play by the Mustard Seeds Arts Company (5pm)

* * *

Welcome to the homepage of the 2008 Goan International
Mega-Convention being hosted at the Mississauga University of
Toronto (UTM), July 23-27, 2008.
http://2008goanconvention.com/index.php

* * *
Hi Fred
Being expelled for life from chess by chess's governing body in India,
I dont think he can do that now, unless he overturns their decision.

regards,
Samir