2008 Toronto International Goan Convention
Theme: Goan Identity And Networking Today.
http://2008goanconvention.com/index.php

Mario Miranda Festival, July 24-26,  2008 Old GMC Building
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-July/077732.html

2008/7/24 SHRIKANT BARVE wrote:

Sameer Kelkar say, I should file suit at Chennai...Is it feasible for
me... absolutly not...How can I?

--

Dear Shrikant,

>From the little I know about these things, you CAN file a suit and
claim for damages (i.e. calculated loss of income)  IF ...you have
been unfairly terminated/expelled - and thus rendered unable to earn a
living..

Whether you will get your day in court and are able to fight against
the appeals processes which money can buy, is another matter.

Will be able to get some journalists to plead your case in the court
of public opinion? Possibly ...but highly unlikely

Looks like the dreaded Salazar days are back.

jc
                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                    Tri Continental Film Festival 2008
                           July 25 - 30, 2008
                               Goa, India

              http://www.moviesgoa.org/page/tri_continental/
            http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricon/schedule_2008.pdf

  • ... Francis Rodrigues
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... Naguesh Bhatcar
    • ... Samir Kelekar
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Samir Kelekar
    • ... SHRIKANT BARVE
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>