Mario Miranda Festival, July 24-26,  2008 Old GMC Building, Panjim.  June 24,
4.30 pm Children's Day (with Bookworm). June 25, 5 pm Mario's medium analyzed.
Short films on Mario. Featuring the first public appearance in Goa by Amruta
Patil, graphic novelist and Goa Art College graduate.  Her recent graphic
novel, 'Kari' (Harper Collins) earned wide acclaim. July 26, original play by
the Mustard Seeds Arts Company (5pm)

* * *

2008 Goan International
convention currently on at Mississauga University of
Toronto (UTM), July 23-27, 2008.
http://2008goanconvention.com/index.php

It is also perhaps time we looked at the role politicians have played
in sport... in destroying all kinds of sports in Goa. FN

2008/7/23 Francis Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> As a former zonal president of F.I.D.E. (Zone 4.2), the world
> chess body, I can honestly say such high-handedness, if that is
> what it is indeed, is rare. To deprive a man of his livelihood,
> is the lowest and most despicable form of cowardice. Sameer
> Salgaocar, as far as can be ascertained, is a millionaire with
> an industrialist parent who sits in the legislative Assembly
> whilst his corroded River Princess destroys the North Goan
> coastline, our tourist industry, our health and livelihood.
                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                    Tri Continental Film Festival 2008
                           July 25 - 30, 2008
                               Goa, India

              http://www.moviesgoa.org/page/tri_continental/
            http://www.moviesgoa.org/tricon/schedule_2008.pdf

  • ... Francis Rodrigues
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
      • ... Naguesh Bhatcar
    • ... Samir Kelekar
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या
        • ... Samir Kelekar
    • ... SHRIKANT BARVE
      • ... J. Colaco < jc>