To: <goanet@lists.goanet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:48 AM
Subject: [Goanet] Questions to Prof. Kamat and Citizen's Initiative

Roland writes:

Samir, it is not right that you put forward allegations or
insinuations against Prof Kamat (which may well be true) while keeping
yourself in the background while you make them.

What you mean by background? I have asked the questions openly, and
not by using a pseudoname such as pen pricks, on a public forum.
If this is not foreground, I wonder what can be.

Floriano (or any one else) cannot be proxy to your questions. What if
Kamat gives some answers which are untrue? Who has the necessary
backgound to counter them?

If Floriano has the guts to ask these questions and seek answers before
the meeting and then make a decision on whether to have Prof. Kamat
as a moderator, he can do so, and he can post Prof. Kamat's answers
either here on Goanet or send them to me personally on email, and
I can see and respond to that.

It is not just me, I am sure there are many others capable on Goanet
who can see the answers and figure out what Prof. Kamat's position has
been vis-a-vis the Infotech scams.

You make the talk. You must walk the talk.

Huh?

Regards
Roland.

                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****