 Remembering Aquino Braganca (b. 6 April 1924), who fought for freedom
     of the former Portuguese colonies in Africa. An online tribute
     http://aquinobraganca.wordpress.com/ (includes many historical
             references, some photographs and documents)

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Marshall Mendonza <mmendonz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mario,
>
> The day christians start killing, raping, burning people
> alive, destroying
> homes and property, vandalising places of worship,
> intimidating and
> threatening weaker sections, causing communal riots,
> spreading hatred, etc.
> you will find me taking as strongĀ  a stand against
> such actions as I am
> doing against hindutva atrocities.

Dear Marshall,

People like this will detract you and sap the energy from your very being. My
advice to you, please continue with exactly what you have been doing because
there are lots of people in the Diaspora that appreciate the information you
provide.

Best,
Selma