* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

>From my Facebook page (pls 'friend' me if you wish):
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=502514643&share_id=107358080687&post_id=107358080687&fragment=share_footer107358080687&comments=&share_footer107358080687=#/fredericknoronha?ref=name

Pravin Sabnis
Olivinho Gomes was a very learned man and very helpful. Sadly I had no
connect with him for the last 7-8 years, but in the early 90s I
enjoyed listening and learning from him.
Yesterday at 20:55

Teotonio R. de Souza
Olivinho had a sense of humour. I recall a pithy comment of his in
Konknni: Taka toklo asa, punn tokli na!
2 minutes ago

Frederick Noronha
How would that get translated: He has a head, but no intelligence?
--
FN * http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com http://twitter.com/fn
M +91-9822122436 P +91-832-2409490

"Success in life means not becoming like your parents." - Louise Bowie
  • ... Frederick "FN" Noronha
    • ... Roland Francis
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Venantius Pinto
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
    • ... Eugene Correia