>jc asked Mervyn:
>The next time you have a chance to visit your DOC, ask HIM the following
>question: "What forms do you or your office have to complete in order to get
>PAID,  and what information (do) you  place on it, albeit in the form of
>numbers aka ICD codes"?
>

>Mervyn responded:
>No patient has to deal with paper work to get treatment in Ontario. The only
>time I had to deal with paper work was when someone in Goa requested it.
>
>COMMENT:
>
>Ah, dear Mervyn.
>
>I wonder whether you read my post before sending off your response.

jc,
There is no way I am going into a doctors office to ask if he has an accounting
problem. I go to the doctors office for only one reason i.e. the doctor has to
hear my problems ;-)

I like paperwork just as much as you do. Thankfully, my workplace is almost
paperless now.

Mervyn
PS. I am still waiting for your answer on exactly who Fidelis is.