Hi Lucas,
 Is the "Base" profile an option in the LiveCD? (sorry haven't gotten
a chance to boot it yet)...is it much like the Stage 3 tarball of
gentoo (are you aware of it?) ...I would like to ideally start from
that and then Compile my own. I have used source distributions before
(like gentoo) and the fact that Gobo is also one is a big plus.

Thanks,
Anshuman