Unfortunately it was expected that creators of the language will not resist
forever being under the pressure of masses most which do not even code in
Go, or not use Go as the main language and just following patterns and
shitty idioms they took elsewhere. Generics are bullshit crap in its
essence. They either don't improve anything or overused (with some huge
cost). I'm telling this as someone who had 15+ years in Java before moved
to Go. I was literally happy when I found that Go has almost everything
which is good about programming and almost nothing bad. And I knew that it
will start degrading at some point. I just keep some hopes that community
will fork the language after this "Cyberpunk" releases. Rephrasing "no is
temporary, yes is forever": good Go is temporary.

воскресенье, 20 декабря 2020 г. в 22:38:54 UTC+3, Martin Hanson: