There is no rationale. They decided, and they implemented. No one from Go
team ever took the argument against it seriously because "community"
demands, blabla. And because Russ Cox with friends written an academic
paper so this is now a question of pure science. Write your own and they
could listen. (No)

суббота, 13 марта 2021 г. в 10:07:44 UTC+3, alex-coder: