On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 3:53 PM Axel Wagner
<axel.wagner...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> We have different interpretations of "ignore". To me, "ignore" means "be
> unaware of or pretend they don't exist".
> You seem to use it as "disagree about their validity or the weight they are
> given in the decision". That seems questionable to me.

No, that's not what I think. Opinions are not objectively measurable
and are thus in principle equal. Qualified people (not sure how to
define them), beginners, whoever. The decision maker assigned
subjective weights to the differing opinions and, again, that's just
fine and the only way to get the decision.

In no way that means my opinions are better or worse than yours or
anyone else's. They just differ and there's nothing wrong about that
either.