Ehy Ian, thanks for the response. Apology if I was not clear, I try to
explain in a different way but it's hard for me too since I'm not 100%
confident about what it's happening here exactly, I'm tring to follow the
trace but any feedback is more than welcome.
The problem I'm facing is the following: I've a small utility written in GO
and integrated in an app iOS as SDK. At the moment if I've undestood
correctly from the thread I've linked the GO runtime are cacthing a
sigabort signal that are not from the GO stack but it's generated from
another thread with the result that it's look like the GO runtime is
crashing from the apple report.

If this behavior of the GO runtime is legittime when GO is an executable in
my context is a problem since the developer follow the GO stack instead of
the other thread stack.

Now what I'm try to understand if this behavior can be somehow change, and
if so how should I do?