Ehy Kurtis, Ehy TheDiveO thanks for the answer.
Yes English is not my native language and I try to be precise as best as I
can with my capabilities, thanks a lot for the patience and the effort on
your side to understand what I'm sayings. Now that I read your answer is a
little bit clearer how to read this stack regarding on what is happening.
Thanks a lot! I wasn't sure about the CMAC_resume since the stack report
CMAC_resume + 501884 which mean the offset from the CMAC_resume symbol is
501884, do you still think even with this offset is somehow trustable?
Thanks a lot