Hey Robert,
The problem is not reproducible in our test env but it occours on final
user. To make thing thougher is not even an application we develop directly
but is from one of our reseller, so we don't have direct access to the rest
of the codebase. Again I want to stress the main point of my request of
help: if this behavior is caused by some corner case to have a GO runtime
as third party dependencies instead of be a complete executable I would
like to understand if we can do something better to avoid to have this
stacktrace that are meaningless to us. Otherwise if this is a correct
behavior from GO runtime, I think we still have a problem because usually
the GO stacktrace are pretty clear about what is happening (and hence what
to do to fix it) but not in this case.