On Sun, Sep 10, 2023 at 10:41 PM Danilo bestbug <
bestbug.corporat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Robert,
> The problem is not reproducible in our test env but it occours on final
> user. To make thing thougher is not even an application we develop directly
> but is from one of our reseller, so we don't have direct access to the rest
> of the codebase. Again I want to stress the main point of my request of
> help: if this behavior is caused by some corner case to have a GO runtime
> as third party dependencies instead of be a complete executable I would
> like to understand if we can do something better to avoid to have this
> stacktrace that are meaningless to us. Otherwise if this is a correct
> behavior from GO runtime, I think we still have a problem because usually
> the GO stacktrace are pretty clear about what is happening (and hence what
> to do to fix it) but not in this case.

When you say "instead of be a complete executable" that suggests to me that
a plugin is being used. I realize that English is not your native language
but precision is important for this type of issue. Even if a plugin is not
being used everything you have written suggests the problem is with your
FFI code. In particular, issue https://github.com/golang/go/issues/61632
implies that a FFI function named `CMAC_resume` is calling Go code that
detects its stack has been corrupted. That causes the Go runtime to raise
SIGABRT to crash the program. So what does `CMAC_resume` do? Also, in this
type of situation if you can't arrange for a core dump to be generated it
is going to be very difficult to do a root cause analysis. Especially if
you can't instrument the Cgo code that is causing the problem with
debugging logging statements.

--
Kurtis Rader